Job Opening: Software Developer
- Develop, create, and modify computer applications software and programs. Utilize computational and algorithm understanding of complex data models. Plan, direct, and coordinate electronic data processing. Review project plans to plan and coordinate project activity.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions. Develop computer information resources, providing for data security and control, strategic computing, and disaster recovery;
- Coordinate software development with programmers and other members of technical team;
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing and software needs and requirements. Design and customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency;
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems. Provide users with technical support for computer problems.
- Participate in all aspects of the development process, including design, coding, testing, debugging, and tuning.
- Test, Debug and troubleshoot application software built using C, C++, Java, J2EE, Web Services, Oracle, UNIX, SQL, MySQL, BigData Analytics, and Apache Technologies.
- Works in Agile software development lifecycle.
Job Requirements: Job entails working with and requires Bachelor’s in Electronic Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent degree with 5 years of experience including: Oracle, Python, Java, J2EE, Apache Technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Storm, Kafka, Cassandra), PERL, Shell, Vagrant, Docker, UNIX, Linux, SQL, MySQL, Shell Scripting, Elasticsearch, and BigData Analytics.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience. This should be read to mean that the employer requires: Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Science, or Equivalent along with 5 years of experience in the job offered, Software Engineer, Developer, Programmer Analyst, Analytics Engineer, or Equivalent.
To apply please mention Job Code SD 03 and mail resumes to: Attn. HR, FIXSTREAM NETWORKS, INC., 2680 North First Street, Suite 250. San Jose, CA 95134