Job Opening: Software Developer
– Develop, create, and modify computer applications software and
programs. Utilize computational and algorithm understanding of complex
data models. Plan, direct, and coordinate electronic data processing.
Review project plans to plan and coordinate project activity.
– Analyze user needs and develop software solutions. Develop computer
information resources, providing for data security and control, strategic
computing, and disaster recovery;
– Coordinate software development with programmers and other members
of technical team;
– Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess
computing and software needs and requirements. Design and customize
software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency;
– Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others,
to solicit cooperation and resolve problems. Provide users with technical
support for computer problems.
– Participate in all aspects of the development process, including design,
coding, testing, debugging, and tuning.
– Test, Debug and troubleshoot application software built using J2EE.
Job Requirements: Job entails working with and requires Master’s degree in Computer
Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent with 2 years of experience
including: Linux, Oracle, MySQL, J2EE, Java, Hadoop, Web Service,
REST, SOAP, Splunk, Spring, WebSphere, Tomcat, Storm.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or
experience. This should be read to mean that the employer requires:
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or
equivalent with 2 years of experience in the job offered, Software
Engineer, or equivalent.
To apply please mention Job Code SD04 and mail resumes to: FIXSTREAM
NETWORKS, INC., HR, 2001 Gateway Place, Suite 520W, San Jose, CA 95110