Job Opening: Project Manager
Company Name: FIXSTREAM NETWORKS, INC.
Job Location: San Jose, California, USA
- Work with clients, senior management, and other stakeholders to document and analyze business requirements and technical specifications, define the scope of project, and establish roadmap plan.
- With expertise in network and computer systems, analyze and assess network and systems infrastructure and hardware/software compatibility to create detailed work plan; identify and sequence the activities needed to successfully complete the project. Develop schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities; review the schedule with senior management periodically and revise it as required.
- Monitor all budgeted project timelines, ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Determine the resources required to complete the project, including programmers, developers, members of technical team, and MIS Analysts; coordinate and give assignment to project staff according to the established policies and practices of the company.
- Be responsible for executing project according to the project plan and managing all engineering and cross-functional activities of the project. Propose solutions supported by sound engineering and operational productivity to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- Work with technical directors, architect, and engineers, provide leadership in project architecture design, data modeling, hardware/software configuration, core software development, testing & debugging, and maintenance.
- Analyze latest technologies and their innovative applications and bring these insights and best practices to company’s IT business services.
- Document project information, coordinate professional written/verbal communications within internal and external teams and stakeholders, write and process reports for management and funders.
Job Requirements: Job entails working with and requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent with 5 years of experience including: Big data analytics (Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, Kafka, ElasticSearch), data mining technique, Object Oriented programming, C++, C#, Shell, Perl, Linux, APIs, MySQL, SQLServer.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience. This should be read to mean that the employer requires: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent along with 5 years of experience in the job offered, Technical Project Manager, Software Engineer, or equivalent.
To apply please mention Job Code PM01 and mail resumes to: FIXSTREAM NETWORKS, INC., 2001 Gateway Place, Suite 520W, San Jose, CA 95110