Job Opening: Software Engineer
Company Name: FIXSTREAM NETWORKS, INC.
Job Location: San Jose, California, USA
- Develop, create, and modify computer applications software and programs. Utilize computational and algorithm understanding of complex data models. Plan, direct, and coordinate electronic data processing. Review project plans to plan and coordinate project activity.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions. Develop computer information resources, providing for data security and control, strategic computing, and disaster recovery;
- Coordinate software development with programmers and other members of technical team;
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing and software needs and requirements. Design and customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency;
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems. Provide users with technical support for computer problems.
- Participate in all aspects of the development process, including design, coding, testing, debugging, and tuning.
- Test, Debug and troubleshoot application software using Object Oriented Programming languages, and Apache Technologies.
- Works in Agile software development lifecycle, Scrum, Kanban.
Job Requirements: Job entails working with and requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent with 5 years of experience including: AngularJS, JDBC, JSON, J2EE, CSS, Unix, XML, HTML, Spring, Jenkins.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience. This should be read to mean that the employer requires: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent with 5 year of experience in the job offered, Software Developer, Application Developer, IT Analyst, or equivalent.
To apply please mention Job Code SE01 and mail resumes to: FIXSTREAM NETWORKS, INC., 2001 Gateway Place, Suite 520W, San Jose, CA 95110