Job Opening: DC Infrastructure Engineer
- Analyze network server hardware requirements and make recommendations to management.
- Constantly monitor and assess systems to make sure that processes are operating as designed. Perform hardware and software upgrades. Maintain documentation of Hardware and Software assets.
- Work with technical directors, architect, and programmers, participate in all aspects of software development process, design, coding, maintain, testing, and debugging computer applications software and programs. Manage and maintained software code repositories.
- Utilize computational and algorithm understanding of complex data models. Plan, direct, and coordinate electronic data processing. Review project plans to plan and coordinate project activity.
- Design, build, or operate equipment configuration prototypes, including network hardware, software, servers, or server operation systems.
- Determine specific network hardware or software requirements, monitor and analyze network performance and data input/output reports to ensure it meets customer’s needs, perform capacity planning, detect problems and identify inefficient use of computer resources, troubleshoot to solve problems and make improvement.
- Research and test new or modified hardware or software products to determine performance and interoperability. Provides domain-specific expertise and overall engineering leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities
- Setup Apache Storm Cluster on RHEL (Red Hat Enterprise Linux) machines and build Apache Storm Java components for Azure flow.
Job entails working with and requires 5 years of experience including: Java, J2EE, Struts, Java Server Pages (JSP), HTML, CSS, XMLs, Java scripts, Shell Scripting, Hibernate, JPA, Apache Tomcat, Web services, Oracle, Eclipse, J2EE Design Patterns, REST, Linux, UNIX, PL/SQL, Apache Storm, Apache Kafka, Open Span, Selenium, Ruby, Chef, Vagrant, and Elasticsearch.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience. This should be read to mean that the employer requires: Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Equivalent along with 5 years of experience in the job offered, Software Engineer, Systems Engineer, Technology Analyst, Architect, or Equivalent.
To apply please mention Job Code IE 01 and mail resumes to: Attn. HR, FIXSTREAM NETWORKS, INC., 2680 North First Street, Suite 250. San Jose, CA 95134