Predict SAP ERP issues across Hybrid IT using Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations
Enterprises are accelerating their digital transformation and increasing their dependency on critical business processes that run on SAP ERP, thus requiring the utmost focus on performance and availability. Guaranteeing the uptime and performance of these business processes can be challenging, since SAP ERP instances are deployed across distributed environments, and use a fragmented set of application services connected via complex infrastructure.
FixStream AIOps facilitates digital transformation by automating the discovery and mapping of critical processes like Order-to-Cash to the underlying application and infrastructure entities. By doing so, it enables IT Operations to analyze mission critical business processes, reduce MTTR, and predict occurrence of issues across any portion of their hybrid IT stack.
Business and IT Operations KPI dashboard
- Automated correlation of SAP ERP business KPIs to application and system errors
- Faster root cause identification of SAP ERP issues in minutes instead of hours
- Business processes built on SAP ERP, SAP Solution Manager 7.2 SP06
Business Process to IT Infrastructure Mapping
- Mapping of SAP ERP application flows to underlying infrastructure using Flow2Path™ technology
- Rapid root-cause identification by overlay of operational data such as server/network/storage performance metrics and log events
- Flow identification in on-premises, hybrid, public or SAP ERP cloud deployments
Time-series Event Correlation and Prediction
- Alerts and events are stored in time-series, correlated and analyzed via machine learning algorithms for patterns and anomalies
- Dynamic thresholding and multivariate anomaly detection
- Sequential detection of patterns for incident prediction