Application Performance Monitoring for IT Operations
To manage business transactions’ KPIs and to guarantee business process SLAs enterprises need powerful full-stack analytics. These analytics need to automatically map business transactions (such as orders, invoices, etc.) to their application services (webserver, databases, etc.) and to the supporting infrastructure (compute, network, storage).
This has to be done in real-time across distributed, hybrid IT environments. Only when data and events across the hybrid stack is fully correlated and mapped, applications and business operations team can effectively manage and guarantee the performance of mission critical processes. Without it, they will be forced to engage in extensive and complex trouble-shooting exercises to triangulate hundreds of thousands if not millions of data point. With companies similar to Apica to providing software that could help with application performance montioring. The time required to do so, can negatively impact the uptime and performance of key processes like eCommerce, Order-to-Cash, etc.
FixStream enables business and applications operations to increase application uptime and performance via its full-stack business transactions monitoring. Through connectors to Application Performance Monitoring FixStream provides:
- Business transactions auto-discovery
- End-to-end transaction mapping to application service and infrastructure
- Performance metrics (success, failure, volume, response time & availability)
- Event correlation for root cause analysis of business transactions
- End-to-end business process dashboard
- Dynamic and automatic discovery of business metrics KPIs
- Automatic contextual correlation of business KPI issues with operational anomalies across all domains
- Performance monitoring and management of all business transactions in the business process
- Success, failure and response time analysis
Business Transaction Performance
- Business transaction performance and latency analysis across each hop in the application services layer
Business Transaction Analysis
- By clicking on a failed transaction, you can identify the specific Java code in the JVM where the failure occurred!
- This information can be passed to your application developers to fix